Birdtail Waterfowl wants to ensure that all information and details relating to our waterfowl hunting trips are outlined and communicated effectively. Our Terms and Conditions page offers a recap of our deposit and payment terms, additional insight into booking specific dates and party sizes, and general trip conditions.
Deposit and Payment Terms:
All prices are quoted in US dollars. Total costs are final, no exceptions
- Taxes include GST and PST
- A deposit equaling 50% of the total package is due within 14 days of booking
- Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Final payment is due on all bookings made less than 90 days prior to arrival
- Final payments are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Deposits and final payments can be paid with personal cheques, business cheques, or cash
- We do not accept credit cards
Confirmation of Dates and Party Sizes:
- Depending on your residency and preferred target species (Resident, Non-Resident, or Foreign Resident), dates can be available from the beginning of September to early November. Please read through our website and let us know your preferences and expectations. Paul will advise you on the most favourable dates and availability.
- Birdtail Waterfowl prefers hunting parties to be no larger than 5 guests per group. This number aligns with available seats in our trucks and allocated hunting equipment. If you have a party of 5 or greater and want to hunt as a large party, please let us know in advance and we will organize guides, allocate equipment, and scout hunts so both parties can effectively hunt as one group.
- If you happen to be a single hunter or small party (under 3 people), we will join you with others to make a hunting party of 4-5.
- If you would like to book the entire lodge, please contact Paul for details and responsibilities for booking all guests. When booking the lodge for full capacity, deposits will be due at the time of confirmation.